Friday, September 21, 2012

Today I Went Back to Blonde


I did it again.  I put my life and my *hair* on the line at the beauty school to get an updated look with a side of risk at the hands of a fairly new student.  And again, it turned out okay. I know I can tell the difference between a ‘professional’ and these practice jobs but really, I just can’t bring myself to spend $150 on a color and cut (or not even a cut in some cases!)  No matter how much money we bring in I don’t know if I’ll ever be there. I just need one of my girls to go to beauty school themselves and arrange a co-op of services. I love those kind of deals, everybody wins.

Anyway, I guess I'm blonde again. I think it’s pretty extreme but the husband commented on it the moment he saw it and said he liked it so I guess he’s the one that counts.   Four hours in the chair is making me reconsider my thriftiness though, a mom of two just doesn't have that kind of time.  Bless our Nana for her willingness to babysit.

Other things I did today… deposit checks in the bank, drop off a donated crochet hat for an upcoming local fundraiser, the post office to mail away three new orders, and a visit with my friend to ‘shop’ through her closet. Pretty full day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment