Monday, September 24, 2012

Today I Was Lazy With My Best Friend


I have a convert!  I introduced my best girl Abby to the wonderful show in “Once Upon A Time” and now she can’t get enough.  A late night marathon led to her waiting for my breaks and lunch snuggled up in bed watching as many as she could fit in.  It was so nice to have her here still for lunch. I only wish she could have stayed the entire session!  Abby did drive home this afternoon but it was hopefully a great getaway for her too, us wild things watching Netflix on our weekend away in downtown Austin. Training was long but informative.  I really enjoy the people I will be hopefully working with this year.  Seems like our program will transfer into Texas with not a lot of adjustment, a lot of the practices in place here are what our standard is.  Now just to get the parents of Texas understanding that!   

No comments:

Post a Comment